Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer fun

I had some vacation in August so the kids & I did some day trips...we went to the Erie Zoo for a day - Cole was trying to do a penguin impersonation - Love the Buckeye Hat!!






We also had the Hoover family reunion - it was a great time as it always is..My cousin's Amy Jo and Kurt were able to come - I haven't seen them in a really long time..so it was great to visit and catch up. Here is me with Kurt, Amy Jo and our other cousin Amy.



The original three Hoover siblings and their spouses - My Great Uncle Hud, Gram & Great Uncle Dick.

Here is the next generation of Hoover cousins - my cousin Amy's daughter Brooke, with Lexi & my cousin Amy Jo's daughters Ashlee and Sarah.

Kids games...







Cole lost his first two teeth this summer - sorry they are out of order :)



We went camping with the Lander's at Tionesta a weekend in July - the kids being silly while mini golfing




Playing in the creek




Lots of fun stuff - just not enough time!!

No comments: