Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hoover Reunion 2009

Lexi & Kelsey trying to figure out how many gumballs, swedish fish and M&M's were in those containers - the sad part is that I counted them once when I put them in... and then lost the paper so had to do it again!! Lexi won the fish.
Cole playing outside with the "big boys" as he has been referring to them and found a baby frog - he was so proud of himself
The kids going with him to let the frog go.


The Hoovers all eating - we bring and eat way too much food!!
Gram, Christy and Rob working on the quilt that we auctioned off this year - each family did a block or two.
The Cousins as they refer to themselves - and Gram - Here is Gerald, Denny, Kay, Gwen, Mom, Diane and Terry (or Larry, or Jerry - but not Mary - their names all rhyme and I can't keep them straight!!)
Gram and her two youngest brothers, Hud on the left and Dick on the right. They are the remaining 3 of the original 10 kids of my great grandparents Charles & Zora Hoover. If I am counting right - we had representation from 6 of the siblings at the reunion though from as far away as Wisconsin and South Carolina
These are all of my generations kids - 6 belong to Gram, 2 to Mildred, 3 to Hud, and 2 to Jim. They are L-R -- Kelsey, Ben, Lexi, Garrett & Kendra, Lauren, Keegan, Brooke, Genna, Cole, Bryanna, Tucker, & Adam
This was my generation at a Hoover reunion - see how we were lined up - I will have to get the names of us all - I have them all but 2. It is neat though that of the 17 of us in this shot - I think that there were 8 of us there today.

No comments: